Food Grade Flooring
What is Food Grade Flooring?
It requires food and beverage facilities to have seamless, non-absorbent, easily cleanable and durable floor coverings. our epoxy satisfy those requirements.
Epoxy flooring, on the other hand, is an adhesive that consists of a polymer of epoxides. It is created between two different chemicals. It uses the chemical process of curing to bind a substance with a hardening mechanism, called a curing agent. Epoxy creates a strong and enduring floor.
Some benefits of both epoxy are:
- Satisfy both USDA and FDA floor covering requirements.
- Seamless – does not give mold, mildew or bacteria a place to grow
- Tough and Durable
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Provide a safe walking surface
- Zero VOC’s and no odor while being applied
- Rapid Cure times for quick installations and reduced downtime
- Excellent chemical resistance and able to withstand the cleaning agents typically used in food and beverage manufacturing.